Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
Brazil’s Neymar scored his second La Liga goal in FC Barcelona’s comfortable 4:1 victory over Real Valladolid on Saturday night, maintaining the club’s 100% winning record this season. In addition to scoring the club’s fourth goal that evening, he was also responsible for assisting’s teammates Alexis Sánchez’s second goal in the 64th minute.
After Saturday’s match against Inter at the Giuseppe Meazza, you probably couldn’t tell that AS Roma’s Francesco Totti is 37 years-old. The former Italian international was in fine form scoring twice in Roma’s 0:3 victory. He opened the scoring in the 18th minute then later added his second from the penalty spot in the 40th minute. Roma has now won seven straight to start the season, only conceding a single goal over that stretch of time.
AS Monaco’s James Rodriquez was pivotal in the club’s 2:1 victory over St. Etienne on Saturday night, assisting on both of the clubs goals. He first helped set-up Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco’s goal in the 15th minute. St. Etienne would tie the match in the 49th minute and they looked poised to finish in a draw before Rodriquez connected with Lucas Ocampos on a cross in the box. AS Monaco currently sit in first place with 21 points, joint-leaders with last year’s Ligue 1 winners, PSG.
After only a single match, United fans are already praising the impending Januzaj era. 18 year-old Adnan Januzaj was the hero for the club in their 1:2 away victory over Sunderland. After giving up an early goal in the 5th minute, Januzaj would score twice in the span of six minutes and end the Red Devil’s two league match losing streak.
Starting XI (4-3-3)
- GK: Bernd Leno – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany)
- LM: Maxwell – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- CB: Antônio Carlos– São Paulo (Brazil)
- CB: Winston Reid – West Ham United (England)
- RB: Sascha Either – Fulham (England)
- CM: Rémy Cabella – Montpellier HSC (France)
- CM: James Rodríguez – AS Monaco (France)
- CAM: Francesco Totti – Roma (Italy)
- LW: Neymar – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- RW: Pedro León – Getafe CF (Spain)
- ST: Diego Costa – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Filip Kurto – Roda JC Kerkrade (The Netherlands)
- CB: Bondz N’Gala – Portsmouth (England)
- RM: Adnan Januzaj – Manchester United (England)
- RM: Rúrik Gíslason - FC København (Denmark)
- ST: Facundo Ferreyra – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- ST: Konstantinos Mitroglou – Olympiacos CFP (Greece)
- ST: Pierre-Michel Lasogga – Hamburger SV (Germany)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
FIFA 14 is available now in everywhere; pick up your copy today.