Need for Speed Most Wanted
To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead. In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you’ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Demo Trailer 107898 Views - Nov 13, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Launch Trailer 155967 Views - Oct 26, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Live Action TV Ad 156357 Views - Oct 18, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series 2 - Multiplayer 77573 Views - Oct 11, 2012
- Play Get Wanted Trailer 36513 Views - Sep 25, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series # 1 - Singleplayer 31563 Views - Sep 18, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay: E3 2012 Official Video 23792 Views - Sep 10, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay: Insider Video Walkthrough 20110 Views - Sep 10, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay: Find It Drive It 16909 Views - Sep 10, 2012
- Play Need For Speed Most Wanted - Multiplayer Trailer 35712 Views - Aug 14, 2012
- Play Most Wanted E3 Announcement Video 74941 Views - Jul 3, 2012
- Cost To State 11062 Views - Sep 12, 2012
- You Are Most Wanted 8844 Views - Sep 12, 2012
- Porsche 911 Carrera S vs Fairhaven PD 7247 Views - Sep 12, 2012
- Drive Anywhere To Lose The Cops 5995 Views - Sep 12, 2012
- Hide Out To Lose The Cops 6342 Views - Sep 11, 2012
- Nonstop Multiplayer 6795 Views - Sep 11, 2012
- Lose The Cops 5020 Views - Sep 11, 2012
- Catch Me If You Can 4246 Views - Sep 11, 2012
- Fast Agressive Cops 4110 Views - Sep 11, 2012
- No Road, No Problem 12911 Views - Jul 3, 2012
- Police On Your Tail 8845 Views - Jul 3, 2012
- Open World Freedom 8946 Views - Jul 3, 2012
- Epic Police Chases 7600 Views - Jul 3, 2012
- Drive Without Fear 8444 Views - Jul 3, 2012
- Busting Through A Road Block 8207 Views - Jul 3, 2012
- BMW In Pursuit 27694 Views - Jun 1, 2012
- Connected Open World – Blaze a high score trail through the city for your friends.The next generation of Autolog displays your record speeds, times, pursuits and jump distances throughout Fairhaven City. Cruise past any speed camera, road junction, Jack Spot or jump to view its unique leaderboard, and then take a run up, hit the gas and see if you can top it. Hit the biggest air off any billboard jump, and we’ll even display your face on the billboard in their game! – a constant reminder to your friends that you are Most Wanted.
- Find it Drive it – Pick a Car. Make it Your Own. Earn the right to be Most Wanted.For too long you’ve had to wait to drive the cars you love. Not anymore. In Most Wanted, “Open” means more than just open world. Practically every car’s available from the start. Explore the world. If you can find it, you can drive it.Each car has a series of events, designed to showcase its unique qualities. Master each car in your own time, in any order to earn Speed Points and rank up. Score enough and you’ll earn the right to take on 10 of the hottest cars in the game - the Most Wanted Racers. Beat them all one-on-one to become Fairhaven’s Most Wanted. Swing the odds in your favour by modifying your car with such pursuit-busting delights as: Reinforced Chassis, Reinflating Tires, Impact Protection, Powershot Nitrous or Track Tires. Customization in Most Wanted is about gameplay. Every mod changes what you can do with the car. Get the drop on your friends, your rivals and The Law by experimenting with different cars and combinations.
- Make Trouble – For the cops. For your friends. For fun. Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. In Most Wanted, you’ll experience dream cars, the way you always wanted them. No tracks, no circuits, and no simulation. It’s about taking your ride to the limit and beyond, nailing perfect 200 mile-an-hour drifts, slamming your friends off the road, outsmarting the cops and getting away with it in style.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer —No menus. No lobbies. Just competition.Our online play is about intense competition, rank and vehicle modification. We’re into team games, variety, persistent scoring and endless rewards.Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop Playlist of competitive events. Fight for position on the start line or turn around to take out oncoming rivals at the finish. It’s online driving, as you’ve never seen it.
Need For Speed Most Wanted U
Designed specifically for the Wii U, Need for Speed Most Wanted U delivers gameplay mechanics built for the unique features of the Wii U™ GamePad controller. The local co-op mode, called Co-Driver, allows one player to drive using the Wii Remote™ controller or Wii U Pro Controller while another player uses the Wii U GamePad to provide control and navigation assistance on an interactive real-time map. Using just their fingertips, the partner can distract pursuing cops, switch from night to day or activate enhanced performance for any car and even control the amount of traffic on the road.For another competitive edge, players can switch into their favorite cars, track milestones, uncover the city’s hidden gems and more, all on the fly with the Wii U touch screen, ensuring nothing ever slows them down.
Need for Speed Most Wanted U brings the blockbuster action of the open world racer to players’ fingertips. The entire game is playable off-screen using the Wii U GamePad, so gamers never have to put the game down.
Need for Speed Most Wanted U includes the Ultimate Speed Pack expansion, so players can take to the streets with five of the most absurdly fast cars ever made: McLaren’s F1 LM, Lamborghini’s minimalist artwork, the Aventador J, the track-focused Pagani Zonda R, Bugatti’s reigning world speed champion, the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and Hennessey’s savage 275 mile-an-hour ragtop beast, the Venom GT Spyder.
Finally with Need for Speed Most Wanted U, gamers are competing against the people they want to defeat most – their friends. With EA’s innovative online technology Autolog 2, the game automatically tracks and compares best race times, high scores and more. These stats are broadcast throughout the open world, fueling friendly competition and rivalries.Need for Speed Most Wanted’s online multiplayer also ups the ante for social competition. Gamers pick a car, meet up with their friends and are immersed in a non-stop playlist of action-packed events. Whether it’s competing for the best starting position, the ultimate jump, or finishing first place, if there’s something to do, there’s someone to beat. Any Speed Points earned on Wii U will add to your existing total if you are playing the game on any of the other available platforms through CloudCompete.