Medal of Honor Heroes
Medal of Honor on the Go.
Medal of Honor Heroes, available exclusively for the PSP system, will give gamers the chance to take all the epic, authentic World War II action of Medal of Honor on-the-go. While building on the key tenets of the franchise - including historical accuracy and authenticity - Medal of Honor Heroes is the newest addition to the critically-acclaimed Medal of Honor franchise which was credited with pioneering the First-Person Shooter WWII genre when it debuted for in 1999.
With a unique storyline linking previous Medal of Honor heroes Lt. Jimmy Patterson, Sgt. John Baker, and Lt. William Holt, players will experience a totally new single player campaign and choose from six different Multiplayer modes within 15 different maps, while participating in wireless Multiplayer sessions with up to 32 players. Or choose to play with up to 8 players across the room in a local Ad hoc game.
- Medal of Honor Heroes PSP Screenshot 3982 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes PSP Screenshot 3339 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes PSP Screenshot 2728 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes PSP Screenshot 2211 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Medal of Honor Heroes PSP Screenshot 1547 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- 12 Unique Environments - Play through the rocky coasts in Italy, rainy streets in Holland and snowy fields in the Ardennes
- "Quickplay" Skirmish Game Mode - "Quickplay" missions allow players to jump right into the action or to create customized mission scenarios for added re-playability
- Classic MOH Unlockable Characters - Players can unlock over 20 classic MoH characters to use in multiplayer games adding both variety and personality to their online experience